Probiotics: Die Off Reaction


The die-off reaction that some people experience while on our parasite cleanse or probiotics can be difficult to deal with. However, they should be welcomed and embraced because they are a sign that the body is healing and eliminating unwanted toxins.

Our VitaTree Probiotics is unique in the world of probiotic supplements in that it contains a blend of friendly flora that normally live in the human digestive tract. These friendly flora, or probiotics are also called "good bacteria." These good bacterias actually crowd out the bad bacteria and they eventually die releasing toxins that can affect your hormones, nervous system and can cause constipation, diarrhea and low energy.

Our Parasite cleanse is an all-natural, herbal supplement that helps to eliminate parasitic infections, including yeast, candida cleanse, harmful bacteria, human intestinal worms and ringworm. Parasites have various life cycles and are notorious for replicating so you don't want to stop midway through your cleanse. Because of the complex life cycles it is a good idea to undertake an initial 2 week course of treatment and then to stop the antiparasitic supplements for 2 weeks while taking the VitaDetox formula. It is recommended to repeat this cycle two or three times to catch any other parasites.

During the cleansing process you body may actually go into an acidic state. By taking a high quality absorbable form of calcium like our WholeFood Calcium which is fossilized calcium which helps to keep the body alkaline, minimizing the effects of the detox or parasite cleanse.

So, if you do happen to experience a die-off reaction while cleansing, i encourage you to continue with your regime as it is a sign that the body is healing and eliminating unwanted toxins.

To Your Health and Wellness!

 

Dr. Janine Bowring

Write A Review