10 Top Foods That Help Increase Sperm Count
There are many natural foods that will help increase your sperm count and the quality of your sperm.
1) Pumpkin Seeds: contain natural zinc, a mineral that helps to decrease the bad testosterone in the body and increase the quality and count of the sperm.
2) Avocados: are naturally high in Vitamin E, which helps with the sperms motility, as well as the strength of the sperm and its ability to penetrate the egg.
3) Walnuts: are high in essential omega fatty acids and contain L-arginine which can increase the sperm count
4) Dark Chocolate: also contains L-arginine which can double the sperm count
5) Pomegranate: contains antioxidants that can fight off a chemical that reduces sperm count and fights the free radicals in the system. Pomegranate juice or the fruit itself are very helpful when you're trying to increase sperm count.
6) Maca: known as Peruvian Ginseng increases the sperm quality and motility. It was once used by Incan warriors to make them strong for battle and increase their fertility rates. Maca is one of the ingredients found in our VitaMen's formula, that helps increase the sperm quality and quantity.
7) Gogi Berries: are very high in antioxidants and help combat the free radicals in your system. These berries have been used for thousands of years in Asia to increase fertility by helping to increase the sperm count, quality and strength.
8) Garlic: contains natural selenium, a natural mineral that increases sperm motility. It also contains allicin which protects the sperm from damage and helps to increase circulation to the sexual organs.
9) Oysters: are a natural aphrodisiac and are also high in natural zinc, which just like pumpkin seeds, helps to decrease bad testosterone and increase the quality and motility of the sperm.
10) Tomatoes: contain lycopene which helps with the strength and numbers of the sperm count. The lycopene actually increases when the tomatoes are cooked so things like tomato sauce are great.
There is a natural way to increase your sperm count and fertility. You can choose to heal what ails you with our whole food supplements, like VitaMen's Formula. And live the vibrant Vita Life!
To your Health and Wellness!
Dr. Janine Bowring