Terms & Conditions
Ask Dr. Bowring. Disclaimer
Medical Disclaimer: Contents in this email is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other health-care professional. You should not use the information in this email for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatments. You should always speak with your physician or other health care professional before taking any medication, or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, or adopting any treatment for a health problem. VitaTree Nutritionals/Dr.Bowring does not assume any liability from the use of information in the email by any reader, nor does any correspondence constitute a doctor-patient relationship.
To become a Member of VitaTree™Nutritionals’ on-line community, You recognize that you are required to provide your e-mail address and to choose a screen name. You recognize that your chosen screen name will appear in connection with any communications you post on VitaTree™Nutritionals.
You may not:
- select or use as a VitaTree™Nutritionals User ID a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person;
- use as a VitaTree™Nutritionals User ID a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or
- use as a VitaTree™Nutritionals User ID a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene
VitaTree™Nutritionals reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel, a VitaTree™ Nutritionals User ID in its discretion. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your VitaTree™ Nutritionals password.
Unless you voluntarily and affirmatively choose to list your e-mail address in your membership profile, biography, posting or other location on VitaTree™ Nutritionals, you understand that your actual e-mail address is not public, shared in anyway, or displayed on VitaTree™ Nutritionals. You also understand and agree that VitaTree™ Nutritionals in no way encourages members to disclose private information, including their e-mail addresses, on the publicly accessible portions of VitaTree™ Nutritionals
You understand that you are not required to post any personal information to become a member. However, if you voluntarily choose to include personal information in your member profile, biography or other postings on VitaTree™ Nutritionals, you may do so. You understand and agree that VitaTree™ Nutritionals in no way encourages members to disclose private information, including your e-mail addresses, on the publicly accessible portions of VitaTree™ Nutritionals.
You understand and agree that VitaTree™ Nutritionals and its directors, officers, employees and agents are not liable for the disclosure of any personal information which you voluntarily include in your profile, biography and or posts. You recognize that you have no legitimate expectation of privacy in any information which you voluntarily disclose on VitaTree™ Nutritionals, and hereby waive any constitutional, statutory or common law right to privacy which you might otherwise claim in such information.
Acceptable User Conduct
Responsibility for Reviewing Content You are also responsible for the interpretation of the content that is posted on VitaTree™ Nutritionals. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
Responsibility for Posting Content All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or any other materials whatsoever (collectively, “content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. This means that you, and not VitaTree™ Nutritionals, are entirely responsible for all content that you upload, posts, emails or otherwise transmits via VitaTree™ Nutritionals.
Regarding your contributions to content on VitaTree™ Nutritionals should:
- Increase the knowledge of other readers
- Help create dialogue and discussion around topics relevant to health/vitamins etc.
- Provoke re-thinking of many conventionally held beliefs (i.e. synthetic vitamins are good for you)
Responsibility for Selecting Autoshipments on Products
Auto-Delivery items are offered for a minimum of 2 shipments and can be
cancelled by the customer at any time after the first 2 shipments have been
processed. Customers must notify VitaTree Nutritionals in writing in order
to cancel their Auto-Delivery program.
Ten Rules For Unacceptable User Conduct
on-line community. If VitaTree™ Nutritionals discovers that you are making unacceptable use of VitaTree™ Nutritionals, however, VitaTree™ Nutritionals may terminate your account.
Some examples of such unacceptable uses are:
- Abuse, harass, humiliate, deceive, threaten, impersonate, intimidate or engage in any other abusive
behaviors with those who comment on VitaTree™ Nutritionals.
- Contribute any content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive
or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
- Post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to
obtain password, account, or private information from any VitaTree™ Nutritionals user;
- Create or submit unwanted email (“Spam”) to any other VitaTree™ Nutritionals users or any URL;
- Violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
- Submit stories or comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing programs, or off-topic content
or any other system that will result in your personal financial or commercial gain.
- Use for illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws
regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- With the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access
the Site for any purpose without our expressed written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not:
- take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or
disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or
- bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or
- Create separate user accounts with the intention of artificially inflating your VitaTree™ Nutritionals count,
comments, or any other VitaTree™ Nutritionals service.
- Post personal communications from anyone without their consent
You understand and agree that it is impossible for VitaTree™ Nutritionals to guarantee complete security. You understand and agree that VitaTree™ Nutritionals accepts no responsibility for any consequences of unauthorized entry, even if such entry could have been prevented by procedures known to VitaTree™ Nutritionals, but not adopted, and you hereby waive any claim against VitaTree™ Nutritionals and/or its directors, officers, employees or agents, based upon any unauthorized acts by third parties.
You understand and agree that VitaTree™ Nutritionals may collect and utilize any personal information which you voluntarily provide, and may combine the personal information collected from you with information from others to provide a better user experience. You further understand and agree that VitaTree™ Nutritionals may summarize and/or reprint any information or comments which you voluntarily post on the website as a part of newsletters and other publications.
Links to Other Web Sites
Users may provide links to other web sites or resources. Because VitaTree™ Nutritionals has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that VitaTree™ Nutritionals is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You agree not to knowingly link to any web site, web page or resource that contains defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or offensive material, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party.
You further acknowledge and agree that VitaTree™ Nutritionals shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site.
VitaTree™ Nutritionals Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall VitaTree™ Nutritionals or its suppliers be liable under contract, tort, strict liability, negligence or other legal theory:
with respect to the site, the service or any content for any lost profits or special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever, substitute goods or services (however arising), or
for any direct damages in excess of (in the aggregate) $100. Some province/states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
VitaTree™ Nutritionals shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond VitaTree™ Nutritionals’ reasonable control, including, without limitation,
- electronic or
- communications failure or
- degradation (including “line-noise” interference).